10. “Feel Your Love” by Alanis Morissette
Her Janet phase? Her supposed pre-infatuation junkie phase? Who can say.
9. “Love Song” by Sky
Remember how this band broke up and then won the Juno for Best New Artist and the guy who wasn’t the singer accepted the award and kept on going as Sky with two other singers on two other albums that nobody bought? I bet that same thing is gonna happen with Crystal Castles.
8. “I’ll Be There For You” by The Moffats
Forget Hanson, if you were a kid in the ’90s buying your jewellery at Claire’s, the only band of brothers for you was the Moffats.
7. “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” by Bryan Adams
One time I asked my friend to learn this on piano so that I could sing it to my grade 8 girlfriend on our two month anniversary and it totally got me a french kiss.
6. “Beautiful Goodbye” by Amanda Marshall
My sister used to love this CD and one time my dad lent his car to a co-worker and the CD was in it and the co-worker returned the car but not the CD and my dad accused him of taking the CD and it was really uncomfortable.
5. “Insensitive” by Jann Arden
This is a pretty good song, actually.
4. “Cry” (Godley & Creme cover) by The Philosopher Kings
The original is better.
3. “She’s So High” by Tal Bachman
“Dad, can I have a record deal?”
“I don’t know son, can you pen only one perfect pop song, ensuring your place as a one hit wonder?”
2. “Strange Disease” by Prozzak
“Hey guys from the Philosopher Kings, can you make a cartoon band that is more successful than your other band?”
1. “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion
“I’m king of the worrrrrrrrlllllllllllldddddddddd!”